prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Welcome Home. "Prune Picker" !! August 27, 2012.

I was at the meeting of the Jefferson Corner Liars Club before it opened.


But Rhonda was there and opened up early.


Notice the time. 4:47 Central Time.



She had a nice cake. JD had to tale a picture. Rosa Lee picked the cake up in the rain!


We had a quorum.


It was so good to see Rhonda again! And the Club Members.






No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->