prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, August 3, 2012

The Flowers in Mark's Yard.

My grandson Mark does not have a lawn, but boy does he have the flowers! I have enjoyed looking at them this last month. There must be more than a dozen different varieties. Mark's home is on a hillside in Port Ludlow, Washington. He was gone on business and vacation for the month of July and let me stay in his home. I really appreciate his generosity and have had a great vacation on the Olympic Peninsula. Thank you Mark.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->