prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Delta Zeta Sorority.

Big excitement  for the Old Prunepicker. I was so excited to see my grand daughter Lily Monson at her Sorority house at Fresno State.




These eight Ladies had just returned from lunch. Sure wish that I owned the restaurant!


Patio and lawn side of the Delta Zeta House.


Parking lot side.

  
That is Lily waving from the pedestrian entrance to the complex of Sorority Houses.


The Bulldog Stadium is across the street.




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->