prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Home in time for double birthday party.


Two great people that I love a lot! Grand daughter Katie Miller and grandson in law David Newberry. 31 an 41 reapectively.


A scene in the Adam's backyard.




We shared a strawberry cream cake.


Midnight was so glad to see me again.


2 comments:

  1. Do they realize how lucky they are to have you full-time? I'm so glad you made it back safely with so many good memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind to say that. I know that I am lucky to be parked in their yard. I do have many good memories of my trip.

      Delete

!-- Site Meter -->