prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, August 24, 2012

15th Leg of my Farewell Tour of the West Coast. Las Cruces, New Mexico to Fort Worth, Texas.

Today is my next to last leg. It is a 650 mile leg. I estimate that I will be in the car for 13 hours. Tomorrow will be a short leg of only 300 miles. That will get me home in time for the double birthday party. Katie 31 and David 41. They might take some time out from the festivities to welcome me home. I am homesick to see them and all my friends in Ruston.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->