prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

extreme fatigue and swollen itchy ankles

Last night I experienced extreme fatigue. I left the basketball game at halftime. ( The Techsters were 30 points ahead, so I was not leaving a great game.) My ankles were very swollen. They were also very itchy. I am much better after a night in bed. These systems are indicative of heart problems. I had a heart attack some years ago and a stent was put in my heart. The statement in parenthesis below was in a google linked reference source.


(Heart disease can cause excessive fatigue. Beware if you have unexplained extreme fatigue, swollen feet and ankles, and shortness of breath. These are signs that there may be something wrong with your heart.)


I know that I must loose weight and exercise more!




1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->