prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A visit with Bella. My great great great grand niece.

I had a great visit with Bella yesterday.


I spent the day trying to cheer her up! (She cheered me up.) What a delightful person.


Bella and her Mom Heidi. Heidi is the great grand daughter of my niece Donna Sue Coffey. So Bella is a three great niece of mine. She had been asked to smile for the above picture. Isn't that a great smile?

I spent last night on the couch at Donna Sue's. We went to dinner at the favorite restaurant (Ryan's) of my late sister Donna. Donna and I went went there twice a day sometimes when I visited her. 


From the right is the Old Prunepicker, Donna Sue, her daughter Jodee, and Jodee's son Nathan. Nathan is a sophomore at the College of the Sequoias. 




Nice folks joined us at dinner.


Roy Rosa is Papa to Bella.


On the first morning that I was in Hanford Bella came and got up on my lap. I loved it!









No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->