prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Modesto. Last night of 2012 visit.

I finally got all four of the busy Modesto Monsons to pose for me.


What a nice group! They are Drew, Lily, Mike, and Rebecca Monson. Lala is being held by Rebecca. Mike is my baby boy.

Here are some miscellaneous pictures of my visit.


The Monson children are so handsome that I wanted to take pictures all the time. This is Lily working on her computer.


This is a pic of Mike talking to his sister Kerry in Louisiana on Apple's Facetime. It did my heart good to listen to their long warm conversation. Kerry and Mike were the second family of my wife Jackie and I.


Four ears at attention. Cookie and Lala.


Young Lady at work.


Going into dinner on the last night of my visit..



Lily gets in some iphone time while her folks ponder the menu.




Smiling people!


.





No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->