prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

13th Leg of My Farewell Tour of the West Coast. Corona, California to Maricopa, Arizona.

About 350 miles today. I will drive by Palm Springs and Indio. I am going to visit Sharon Lee Jordan in Maricopa, Arizona. She is a friend from the early nineties in Chimacum. She forwards to me many emails every week which I appreciate.

She called me yesterday and advised me to look out for flash floods in the Maricopa area.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->