prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Exciting Tuesday after weigh in.

I thought Rhonda had a pretty top on and took this picture. It was all sparkly. I do not know why I am in the picture.

Later Rhonda put on a fashion show.



Rhonda showed us her wedding dress. The wedding will be held on September 22. The Liars Club wishes Rhonda and Michael the best. Michael proposed 12 years ago. This wedding has been under consideration for a long time. They must know what they are doing. I am sure that it will last. They are nice folks!




It was so good to again attend the Tuesday morning VFW breakfast. Commander JD Harper did his usual good job. It was very pleasant to see these good friends again.

My great grand daughter Johnny Lynn is a refugee from Hurricane Isaac. She and her mother are staying with the Adam's. She paid me a visit and got acquainted with a stapler.




Isn't she a lovely girl?



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->