prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Arrive at Bob and Nancy's in Dana Point.


It was good to get to Dana Point. I do not recommend a ride from the San Fernando Valley to Dana Point through downtown Los Angeles at the end of a long trip! It is hard to be as careful as you must be in such traffic when you are tired.

Leroy gave me a warm greeting.


Italian dinner in San Clemente courtesy of Bob Wright. From the left in the picture above is son in law Bob Wright, Bob's Mom Jerry Wright, daughter Nancy Ann, and the Old Prunepicker. Delicious spaghetti and meat balls!



Two views from the home of Jerry Wright. Jerry's home is in the hills above San Clemente. There is a spectacular view of San Clemente and the Pacific Ocean. Jerry served home made chocolate chip cookies and ice cream after our Italian dinner. Jerry is 93 years young and is such a dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->