prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Drew Monson, aka "mytoecold"


This is a picture of my grandson, Drew Monson, in his role as producer of several hundred You Tube “mytoecold” productions. These productions are several minutes long and have been viewed by thousands. Drew has been posting these productions for several years and is famous in the You Tube world.

It is interesting how different he looks and acts in the You Tube productions from how he looks and acts in real life. I guess that is what acting does. He recently did a live stand up act. I was able to hear it and the audience was laughing a lot. I am looking forward to seeing his act. I wish him the very best.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to cry. i love drew so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you actually Drew's grandfather?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you drew's grandpa?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am proud to say that I am Drew's grandfather!

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->