prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

16th and Final Leg of My Farewell Tour of the West Coast. Fort Worth, Texas to Ruston, Louisiana.

When I get home I am going to park my car for awhile. I have traveled enough for a long time. It is going to be great to get home. I am happy that I was able to visit so many loved ones. Especially six grandchildren and  five great grandchildren.

I visited with children of four of my five sisters and one brother. Also with some old friends from the Evergreen Coho Resort and Coalinga days.

It is going to be good to  get home to my fifth wheel parked in the yard of Kerry and John Adams in Ruston, Louisiana.



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->