prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Louisiana Relatives are at the Florida Beach.

They are living it up! They are the family of my daughter Kerry Adams and her husband John. Kerry is the Southern Lady seated in the center of the first picture. The other folks are the families of Kerry's two daughters Joy Newberry and Katie Miller. The second picture is of the Millers on the left and the Newberrys on the right. They are gorgeous people and I love them and I am so proud to be a part of their lives!



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->