prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Bill and Lois Friel. A wonderful visit in Las Cruces, New Mexico.

Boy am I glad that I have the Friels for friends. I stopped at their home yesterday. I had a room with a private bathroom, a chinese buffet supper, and bacon, eggs, toast, and fresh peach for breakfast. (No charge!) Bill even took me for a mile walk with his two dogs this morning before I started the day's drive.


Bill and Lois Friel. A nice couple. It was so good to see them again. They were neighbors to Jackie and I in Chimacum, Washington. Bill, Jim and I walked for many years first thing in the morning.


Parked in front of the Friel's home.


Bob the cat. He lets Bill and Lois live with him.


Tippy and Abby. Nice dogs.



Two guys ready for a walk.




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->