prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tiny mountain flowers.

Have you ever been up in the mountains and found little tiny flowers growing close to the ground? They are as beautiful as any flower but are little. Corrie Wright, my Wyoming grand daughter has. She has put a hundred or so pictures of them on her FaceBook. Here are two of them. You can see how small they are by looking at the hand holding them. They are really pretty.




1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->