prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Silly, my buddy.

Most evenings I go over to the big house. I live in a fifth wheel trailer behind my daughter's home. Over the years Silly, my daughter's 16 year old cat has learned that my lap is a nice place for an old cat. When he sees me coming he will run to the couch and wait for me to sit down. He will then curl up on my lap for an hour or so. I like that and I think Silly does too.




Silly has not felt good for a week or more. He sits for hours and does not move. Spent time at the vets with an iv. He now takes two pills a day for an infection. We hope that he is going to recover. He spent the O'Reilly hour on my lap last night just like old times.

1 comment:

  1. I'm rooting for Silly to recover, too. He's a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->