prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Jefferson Corner Walkers Club. Meeting 8/12/2011.

We had a great turn out today. Five of the nicest people and the old prune picker. From the left is Rosa Lee Blakley, owner- proprietor of the Jefferson Corner Convenience Store; Rhonda Blakley, star worker; John Morgan Adams, grandfather; Ross John Newberry, 7 year old grandson; and Ethan Charles Newberry, 10 year old grandson.They are all smiling, guess they do not believe the news.


8/11/11 247.4 49.9 132 64 67 96.1 3460 100 81 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->