prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Garage Sale, 1465 Mitcham Orchard, Next Saturday, Sept 3, 2011.

My grand daughter Joy has three sons who are growing out of many toys and possessions. My son in law John is moving into a smaller home. What should be done with all these good things that no longer fit? Why of course--GARAGE SALE!!


Look at the rolling equipment.




And the toys, furniture, and pictures frames.






You had better come by. There will be some great buys!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->