prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Carolina Chocolate Drops.

My son, Chris, introduced me to the Carolina Chocolate Drops on his blog snaggletoothie of the Loyal Opposition. The Drops are a Southern Jug Band. Also the lady plays the best kazoo that I have ever heard. She also can really flat foot dance.

I was watching a recording of the Marty Stuart Show this afternoon and his guest was the Carolina Chocolate Drops. It was like a visit from Chris. Chris passed away on January 28 of this year. But his blog is still on the internet. The blog that is on features the Drops and the kazoo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->