prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rhonda Blakley's lovely home on Lake Darbonne.

Rhonda is the treasurer of the Jefferson Corner Liars Club and a good friend. This is some pictures of her and her home on Lake Darbonne. The first picture is of the lake side of her home taken from half down the steps to the pier.


This a view of the lake from the deck.


Steps to beach and pier.


Front of the home. Rhonda arriving at home is greeted by six dogs. One from next door, he knows that it is treat time. Rhonda has eight dogs. Some refer to her as the Dog Lady of Lake Darbonne.


Flip Flop is the star dog. I think that Rhonda was glad to see him. I think that Flip Flop was happy too.





8/23/11 248.8 50.6 141 72 70 96.8 5550 99 74 0







No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->