prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

86th Birthday. Will the celebration ever end?

This has really been a great birthday. One to remember. My birthday is on July 20, which is three weeks ago. At 5 am on my birthday I was greeted by a Rhonda made cake at the Jefferson Corner Liars Club. Since then I have had at least two parties, invited out for lunch three times, and all kinds of cards and good wishes. I want to thank you all.

Yesterday I went to the Senior Center for lunch. I was given a piece of birthday cake, a Walmart gift card, and another birthday card. Inside the card were these signatures. I know and love these people and really appreciate their kind thoughts. It is fun to have lunch with them.


8/10/11 245.4 49.9 122 61 66 96.6 4159 100 82 0







No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->