prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fun Sunday.

Breakfast with John at the Waffle House. Two scrambled eggs, hash browns, and wheat toast.

Once around the short track at Cook Park. Pretty fast walk for 1/4 mile. Lungs tight.

A catfish filet, dish of cole slaw, two hush puppies, and 20 French fries at Catfish Charlie's. Good food.


After this delicious lunch, it was over to Books a Million for after lunch coffee and some magazine reading.


Then I went to the Northeast Genealogical and Historical Society meeting at the Monroe library. Besides a nice meeting they served coffee and goodies. Life is good!









No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->