prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Techsters first soccer game of the season.

It was 104 degrees and the soccer players were out in the sun running. I stayed for 45 minutes and then had to get to the ac in the car. I saw the Techsters make two goals. Score 2 to 0. They were playing the University of South Alabama. It looks like we are going to have a good soccer team this year.





8/19/11 250.4 51.1 135 67 65 96.8 4700 104 73 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->