prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Blakley's open their store in Swartz.






Stop by and say hello and buy something. They would love to see you. Here is how you get there. East on 80 off 165 in Monroe. When 80 veers right leave it and take 139 to the left. Go north on 139 about ten miles to the intersection 0f 139 and 134.


We are planning a mass visit and store warming for Hart's Corner on Thursday, May 22, 2014. Come join us for a good time and socializing with the Blakley's. And wishing them the very best! We plan to meet and carpool from the Lincoln Parish Library parking lot at 10 am. You may choose to just show up at the store around 11 am.

If you wish to sit please bring a chair.






No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->