prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Mea Culpa.

It is all my fault. I was reviewing some records and found the following. I found my weight in January 1, 1987 listed as 210 pounds. By December of 1987 I listed my weight to be 200 pounds.

I started last year in January 2013 at around 244 pounds. After my brain surgery in March my weight was 225 pounds.

I now weigh 253 pounds. You may have noticed that I watch my weight (see table in the column to the right) and am trying to lose pounds. Also to walk more. It is hard for me to move around. Old age and overweight.

I am resolving once again to try harder to loose weight and to walk more. Eating like I want and not walking is like choosing an early death. Loosing weight and walking is like choosing life! The reverse is like choosing early death and a restricted life until that death.

The 254.7 pounds listed in the table to the right is the most that I have weighed in my life.

2 comments:

  1. I will have a lot more free time since I won't be working this summer. Let's try to get together and walk at the park. :)

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->