prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Memorial Day Program at the Senior Center.

The Center is closed on Monday, Memorial Day, so they held an early program on Friday. It was quite nice. There were special deserts. Every veteran gave a short talk on their war experience. Some brought items from the service to show. Paul Ford at the keyboard accompanied Rachel and the group on some songs.




 Rachel singing. She is great. I want you hear her. Please see the next blog. Beside singing Rachel serves lunch, leads exercise, and keeps track of things at the Senior Center.



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->