prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Whoops!

The other day I said that I loved Rhonda Blakley like a daughter. That was wrong. Rhonda is too young to be my daughter. So I love her like a grand daughter. I have some wonderful grand daughters. I love them all very much.

1 comment:

  1. I have never met her but I like her very much. I am glad she is there to treat you so sweetly and be your friend.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->