prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Max is three years old today!

That is a big deal, right? Well it is to him and his mom, pop, and brothers Jack and Charlie. Max is my great grandson Maxwell Amir Shafai who lives in Corona, California.

You would think that I would have a card and gift on the way to him, wouldn't you? I have two computers, a smart phone, and a pocket calendar. They all have this date in them. I think that there is a missing link in my keeping track of birthdays.


I am going to have to overhaul my procedures. Sorry that my card will be late, Max. I love you.

7/17/11 246.6 50.3 124 65 65 96.4 1680 94 75 0

2 comments:

  1. Papa, you dont need to send anything! We know you love him and thats all he needs!

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->