prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Retirement home in the woods. John and Kerry Adams.

John and Kerry like the woods and all the critters, especially the deer. They will soon be moving to a place that is just right for them. It is 3 1/2 miles deeper into the woods. This is the front.



This is one end.


This is the back.




This is the koi and brim pond.



This is the back porch.


Some shots of the inside including a deer head.







2 comments:

  1. I'm sure John is excited. How about Kerry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told Kerry "John is sure excited about those woods" Kerry said "I am too" Kerry really likes to see deer. This new house will really have them. John will feed them. He has already built several squirrel houses.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->