prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

3 monitors, 1 computer, 1 iphone, and 1 ipad.

This is the command post of my grandson Mark. From the pictures on the three monitors I would say that Mark likes the outdoors.


I happen to know that he is an avid rugged hiker and a great naturalist photographer. You should look at his website Above California . The site is full of photos and trail information. Mark spends his working day working on software. Then he comes home and uses his hardware.


7/12/11 246.4 50.3 138 66 65 95.9 3599 101 80 0

2 comments:

!-- Site Meter -->