prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I will be 86 on July 20, 2011

That is two weeks from today. There will not be a party. I am too old to get presents. Please do not send any. To tell the truth presents are just a bother to me. I have to find a place for them. If I do find a place for them I soon forget the present and the place! All I want is to be remembered. Thank you and God Bless.

There will be a meal on Saturday the 23rd. I am not too old for birthday cake. Thanks to Kerry and John.

7/5/11 244.4 50.1 122 62 65 95.9 2020 98 73 0

1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->