prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jefferson Corner Walking Club met at the usual time today.

It was sure nice to have John join us. Rhonda was absent. Her blind dog had got out and she had to go home to find her. That is the truth. Rhonda has a blind dog. She also has a 1/2 dozen or so that can see.


I got to walk around RL Cook Park with these pleasant folks today. Miss Rosa, proprietor of Jefferson Corner Convenience Store; John Adams. my son in law: and Tina Lorraine.  Tina is Miss Rosa's daughter and a star worker at Jefferson Corner.

7/6/11 245.4 50.4 121 63 71 96.7 3380 95 73 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->