prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, July 11, 2011

This is my date for a trip to England next June.

This lovely lady has offered to go with me on a genealogy trip to England next June. We are on the trail of the graves of our great grandfathers. We have eight great grandfathers buried in the USA and we are well on the way to locating those eight graves. However, I have reason to believe that we have 17 great grandfathers buried in England. I know where two of the 17 are buried. Anyhow it should be a great grave hunting trip. We have almost a year to do advance research.

This lady is my oldest daughter, Nancy Ann Wright. Her husband might come along to ride shotgun.

Seriously I am so deeply touched. Nancy's offer  is sweet and generous. I appreciate it so very much. Nancy knows the ropes of European travel and she might have enough frequent flyer miles to get us into first class over the Atlantic.


I have to get into shape and increase my exercise. Grave hunting requires lots of walking.

7/10/11 247.4 50.2 130 68 68 96.4 1500 99 79 0

1 comment:

  1. I think we will make a great pair. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to it. Not only our quest but also all that special time together.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->