prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Old Millersburg Cemetery gate.

I ran across this picture while surfing. Will drive through this gate in September. It is in the town of Millersburg, Kentucky. This is near Lexington. I am looking forward to seeing this gate. My 3rd great grandfather Samuel is buried in this cemetery. He is my fourth great grandfather who was named Samuel.  I call him Samuel the fourth. He died in the Lexington, Kentucky cholera epidemic of 1833.


7/8/11 245.8 50.1 133 66 66 96.7 3370 100 78 0

1 comment:

  1. I love your insatiable curiosity. It keeps you young.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->