prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Wrocks from Woodenville, Washington

It is 2468 miles from Woodenville to Ruston. But the Janelle, Matt, Winter, and Holy Wrock made it.



It was grand seeing them. I really appreciate all the work and trouble that Matt and Janelle did to visit us at his Aunt Kerry's house in Ruston. We really had a wonderful weekend. The two wonderful little Wrock girls won the hearts of their Louisiana relatives. Cousins can be fun.

3/28/11 242.6 50.3 135 65 69 96.1 3430 52 45 0


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->