prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Bingo at the Northeast Louisiana War Veterans Home

I joined some members of the Ruston VFW Post at the Northeast Louisiana War Veterans Home today. The members were there to help with the weekly bingo game. The Members do this every three months. I was interested to view the facilities at the home. I was very impressed. It is a large clean place with lots of staff.










3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time at bingo. Christian and I enjoyed our time with you at lunch. It was the sweetest thing seeing Christian reach up for your hand to walk with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the lady who makes those VFW caps! Her business - Lancaster Caps is here in Montclair and she and her husband are members of our Corvette club. They make those caps for many, many chapters all over the country.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->