prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Seen around Ruston last weekend.

There were some folks seen around Ruston last week. Some looked like they were from out of town. They just took over a section of Ryan's.



The next day some were at Starbucks.



Then they took over part of the Pizza Inn.


You know, some look like they were part of this group that met Sunday noon at the Russell Family Farm out in the Piney Woods.


Come to think of it, I think that they are all related to me! The six children in the above picture are six of my great grand children. Do you think that I am a proud great grand father?

3/29/11 243.6 50.1 130 65 63 96.1 3603 64 50 0









No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->