prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

ESOPHAGOGASTRODUODENOSCOPY (EGD)

How do you like that word? I am scheduled for an EGD at 8:45 this morning. I hope that an EGD will help my corkscrewed esophagus. Hope I can get a picture for my blog. John and Kerry are driving me over to the VA Hospital in Shreveport. I am not supposed to drive for 24 hours after the procedure. It is 66 miles each way. My thanks to John and Kerry.


You can see that I have my green on for Saint Patrick's Day. Jackie passed away four years ago today.

3/16/11 241.8 49.8 131 63 65 96.1 3453 74 45 0

1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->