prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

VA Skin Clinic Tuesday March 2, 2011

The appointment line of the VA letter is as follows:

WEDNESDAY MAR 2, 2011 2:15 PM SHR-DERM WALS 5W11 5416 Clinic

I am getting to be an expert at reading this gobbledeegook. It means that I have an appointment at a quarter after two in the afternoon of March 2 at the Shreveport Dermatology Clinic with a medical person (Doctor or Nurse) named Wals. I am to report to the the fifth floor of the hospital to desk number 11. I feel like a secret agent to be able to understand and follow these cryptic directions.

Turned out that the appointment was with Dr. Walsworth. Dr. Walsworth froze a few places on my head and on the back of my right hand. Will phone him early in April for a followup.


3/3/11 241 50.2 139 64 66 96.2 4687 70 38 0





No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->