prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Flat Stanley visits the Micham Peach Orchard.

The blooms are just a few days old. They will get much prettier.

I drive by here several times every day. It is one mile from where I live.


I hope that my blogs of this day will be of interest to Mrs Nicole Fisher's class in Corona, California. I am mailing a copy of each blog along with Flat. Jewette Farley of the Jefferson Corner Liars Club said that he was once flat broke so he felt a kinship with Flat Stanley.

1 comment:

  1. Papa, this just made me laugh so hard! You can be so funny.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->