prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Fishing at Lake Bruin.

This picture was taken by John Adams on his Blackberry phone. It is from the porch of his rental cabin at the Entergy fishing camp on Lake Bruin. His son in law Justin Miller is fishing from the pier. I am posting it because I think it is a lovely picture. Especially when you consider that it was taken with a cell phone camera.

3/17/11 241 49.5 127 63 66 96.9 2000 79 52 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->