prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Square Dance Saturday Night.

I have found out that the gathering of square dancers in Ruston is a Louisiana State wide yearly meeting. I went back last night on Saturday. The dancers were all dressed up in their club costumes. They made a colorful picture. They had the Tech ROTC present the colors. The VFW Commander JD Harper assisted in the color presentation. He is the gentleman with the Santa Claus beard. The four ROTC people really know how to do their job. I have seen them before.

3/12/11 241.4 49.6 130 65 67 96.9 1991 76 47 0





    

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->