prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Denene Stringfellow

Denene sang all the old favorites for an hour at the Lincoln Library yesterday morning. He used to be the Chef at the Holiday Inn. He has sang in this area for years. I think every one in the audience had heard him many times. I am glad that I got to hear him.


3/18/11 241 50.5 128 64 70 96.5 2500 79 62 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->