prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Black-water and Baseball

Yesterday was pretty exciting. It was time to dump my black-water tank and there was an evening baseball game.

This is my macerator pump which is mounted on the outlet of my black-water tank. The pump grinds up the solids and pumps the black-water to the septic tank.

The black-water is pumped through a 3/4 inch garden hose over a hundred feet to the septic tank. I have to do this every two weeks. Happiness is an empty black-water tank,

In the evening Alcorn State played in a baseball hame with Louisiana Tech.

Alcorn replaces the pitcher.

3/22/11 241.6 49.9 134 64 64 96.3 3954 82 61 0



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->