prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Natives of the North Louisiana Piney Woods. This is a Prune Picker Blog Series. NATIVE #2 RHONDA BLAKLEY.


Rhonda was born in West Monroe about 29 years ago. She is known far and wide as a lover of puppies and helpless critters. That is probably why she gives me a big smile every morning. She opens the Jefferson Corner Chevron Station at 5 am five mornings a week. I am usually waiting for her. I think that she is a wonderful person! That is the typical smile of a North Louisiana Piney Woods native.


In this picture Rhonda is suggesting to a fellow Native of the North Louisiana Piney Woods the best way to care for little horses. The gentleman is Skip Russell who was Native #1 in this series of blog

3/24/11 242 49.9 138 68 65 95.4 2104 81 54 0



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->