prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday morning at the Russell Family Farm.

I had a wonderful time this morning! My family and I visited the Russell Family Farm. Skip Russell gave us a great time. He loaded us into a livestock trailer. He hauled us through the gate and into the land of miniature horses, mules, and burros. He called them up with sweet feed. It was great fun to see them come running. My family really enjoyed it. There were six of my great grand children and eight assorted adults. The 14 of us had a good time. To top it off Skip took a group picture of us. I hate to see the bill.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->