prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

A quiet Friday evening.

Not much went on last night. My youngest great grandchild drove in from Franklinton. Actually her mother Katie drove.

She received a warm welcome.




After helping to greet Johnny Lynn I went to the Tech campus and saw a few innings of the Techster softball game against Fresno State and a few innings of the Bulldog baseball game against UTPA (University of Texas Pan American). UTPA is located in the Rio Grande Valley.





So there you are. A quiet evening in Ruston for the old Prune Picker. It is nice to be retired. An arrival of a precious little girl, a college lady softball game, and across the street a college men baseball game. And it was a beautiful evening, shirt sleeves at the games. (In truth it was a wonderful exciting evening.)

3/25/11 240.2 50.2 140 63 63 95.7 3362 80 47 0




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->