prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Flat Stanley arrives in Ruston, Louisiana.


I am excited about the arrival of Flat Stanley at my home in Ruston, Louisiana. I plan to show him some of the sights in North Louisiana and to introduce him to my friends. He arrived by First Class mail the other day courtesy of Mrs. Nicole Fisher of Eastvale, California. Flat is a good friend of my great grandson, Jack Shafai, who lives in Corona, California.

I guess you know the story of Flat. His father gave him a big bulletin board. During the night the board fell on him and flattened him to 1/2 inch thick! This is handy in some ways. He can enter a room by sliding under the door. When his brother goes kite flying he can use Flat Stanley as the kite.

3/4/11 240.4 49.8 132 64 67 96.4 2260 76 63 0

2 comments:

  1. Jack is so excited to see this. He keeps saying, "I made that!!!". He cant wait to hear about all of his adventures in Louisiana!

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->