prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Horse Show at the Russell Family Farm.

I had a fun time today. Rhonda Blakley and I were given a horse show by Skip Russell. Rhonda is my adopted daughter who is an officer in the Jefferson Corner Liars Club. She gives me a big smile five mornings a week. I want to thank Skip very much. A week from Saturday, March 26, my grandson and family from Woodenville, WA will be in Ruston for a visit. He will bring two great grand daughters. With the addition of four Louisiana great grand children I will have six of my nine great grand children together. Isn't that wonderful? I hope to have a chance to see them all at a Skip horse show like Rhonda and I saw today.

There will be three girls and three boys in the group. They range in age from 1 1/2 to 10 years old.



Rhonda has a love for animals, I do not think it was very nice of her, however, to say that the following scene reminded her of the members of the Jefferson Corner Liars Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->